Credit Control Services
Professional credit control services on your side, helping you to improve your cash flow. We are dedicated to assist with maintaining neat debtors’ ledger, so you can get on with your business.
We can operate on a disclosed or undisclosed basis. Our team will verify the outstanding invoices and maintain friendly relations with your customers.
Our credit control services will benefit to your business with:
- We can manage your entire sales ledger, from issuing invoices through to allocating receipts – you reduce the administrative burden, and save on cost
- You receive regular reports where you can find details about all correspondence (telephone calls, letter, emails)
- You do not need to employ, train, and manage credit control staff
- Disputed invoices will be discovered at early stage – it would provide an opportunity for both sides to resolve any issues as soon as possible
- No hidden costs – all fees are agreed in advance and reported in detail
- Disclose or undisclosed credit control – based on your personal preferences we will agree how to communicate with your customers
- Credit checks – if is crucial to have access information regarding the credit rating of your customers. CCJs, winding up orders, or debentures will be discovered at early stage, so you have all the information needed to make to correct commercial decision
- Assistance with credit limits – based on the official credit scores, and payment history we might recommend reasonable credit limits based on the your customers payment history
- We always agree our work pattern, and approach to your customers prior commencement of any service – so it is you who decides the frequency and methods of contact
- Reduce bad debt
- Improve cash flow
We know that a credit control service is an individual for every business, so our risk manager carefully discusses with you all of the above listed features of the service, and together we created a bespoke package that fulfils your requirements.