Accountants Manchester – we are dedicated to work hard as your back office support, so you can concentrate on your business and take it ahead of your competitors.
Dedicated professional accounting services starting from as little as £92 + VAT a month.
Accountants Manchester is our accounting services package developed to serve small businesses in Manchester area. For a flat fee agreed in advance, you get all year round bookkeeping service, monthly management reports, Statutory Accounts, VAT returns, Corporation Tax Returns, and Personal Taxation Services.
Accountants Manchester is our package that covers all finance essentials that you need to effectively run your business.
On your behalf we will:
- Keep updated bookkeeping records
- Prepare statutory accounts
- Reconcile check and submit all your paperwork to HMRC. Including dealing with Tax and VAT (where VAT registered)
- Completion and submission of one Self-Assessment tax return (two for partnerships)
- Detailed monthly management reports
- Dedicated Accountant to look after all your needs
- Instant online access to your accounts (updated monthly)
At Greenway Accountancy we realise that for businesses based and run in Manchester’s urban areas, time is one of the most precious assets. Trying to assist small businesses we have developed easy and stress free service approach. Accountants Manchester key features:
- “Tumult” free online exchange of documents.
- Let us set up everything for you. No need to purchase or use a software – we will organise your paperwork and financials!
- Professional partner on your side! We are aim to understand your needs and work together!
Should your business grow Greenway Accountancy would be proud to fulfil all you back office needs. Our professional services will support your development. We can assist you with company secretarial services, business plans, payroll, credit control, Intrastat, and EC sales list. Please feel free to give us a call and discuss your needs.
Is Manchester Good for Start-ups?
Manchester city has three thriving universities which not only encourage entrepreneurs but also provide the skilled force needed. The student society of Manchester Entrepreneurs has 4,000 members. Between 2001 and 2013, Manchester experienced about 20% growth in the number of tech companies.
The city accounts for the highest start-up rates in the whole of the North West. Technology in a business has now become extremely important. Technology makes work easier, saves time and eliminates errors. Staff and office costs are significantly lower than in the South East, which gives Manchester significant competitive advantage.
Manchester city has strong support for entrepreneurs. They provide a platform for mentorship, networking and learning. The northern powerhouse initiative gives businessmen a say on how public money supports the economy and local businesses. Financial and political decision making is devolved giving entrepreneurs in Manchester an advantage.