Acting as your company secretary our responsibility is to ensure that your organisation complies with standard financial and legal practice and maintains high standards of corporate governance.
In other words, every time when a form needs to be completed or submitted to Companies House, we are here for you. We keep eye on all important dates in your business diary and take care of the admin. If you are looking for compliance support, our company secretarial services for private limited companies have been created to assist you with the following:
- preparation and filing of the annual return;
- maintenance of statutory registers;
- processing of share transfers and allotments;
- a corporate company secretary and deadline filing reminders;
- incorporation service;
- attendance of meetings;
- attendance of meeting to take minutes;
- organising and preparing agendas and papers for board meetings, committees and annual general meetings;
- following up on actions from meetings;
It is in everyone’s interest to ensure that we are the right partner for the job, and that we both support each other adequately. Should you prefer to concentrate on your business and have a professional support on your side, please contact us and we will tailor a package that fulfill your requirements.