Greenway Accountancy provides professional services to businesses throughout the United Kingdom.
Professional services are crucial part of the success of the UK economy, representing 15% of UK’s GDP. Our aspiration is to deliver simplified and affordable business services. Four out of ten small business owners spend at least one day a week on basic administrative tasks. Greenway Accountancy’s professional services aim to help and improve productivity and support business growth across different industries and contribute to the UK economy.
After the end of your tax year, our accountants will help you collect the information needed to prepare your annual statutory accounts. We are happy to work with your own bookkeeping records or you might prefer us to prepare the data. We can create statutory accounts from original invoices, cashbooks, bank statements, trial balances, and other source documentation. Once the data is collected, our Accounting team is able to produce a set of draft statutory accounts for your approval within six working days. One the accounts are approved we can submit them to HMRC and Companies House.
On a monthly basis we will provide you with a management reports the conclusions of which will provide you crucial data about your business.
Running your own business is a very challenging and rewarding process which might require additional support, so at Greenway Accountancy we developed professional services tailored to accomplish your endeavour. Our back office professional services include:
- Year-End-Accounts – should you wish to maintain your own bookkeeping; we can complete your accounts at the end of your financial year. We can prepare your statutory accounts from cashbooks, bank statements, trial balances, invoices and other source documentation, and submit the signed accounts to Companies House
- Self-Assessment – should you need us to organise and file your personal finances.
- Payroll – if you are self-employed, or run a small business we can calculate, prepare and submit payroll including P11D, P60, and P35.
- VAT Return – make sure your VAT Return is submitted correctly on time.
- Credit Control – monitor your aged debtors and send them regular payment reminders.
- Company Formation – register your company with Companies House.
- Company Secretarial Services – we can make sure your annual return is submitted on time.
- Business Plan – we can help you with your business analysis and planning.
- Forecasting – create a financial model, model possible commercial outcomes.
- Finance Director – affordable FD services available to small businesses. Nearly half of the small businesses fail within the first five years because of a lack of expertise in certain areas. Leave the financial part to the professional and focus overseeing the operational process!
- Intrastat & EC Sales List– help you fulfil your export/import requirements and submit accurate data related to your trade