Partnership Accounts from £90 + VAT a month
A partnership – where two or more people share the ownership of a business, Greenway Accountancy would be proud to assist taking ownership of the accounting burden.
Each partner contributes to all aspects of the business, and in return, each partner shares in the profits and losses of the business. Greenway Accountancy wants to contribute to your partnership with its dedicated back office services, maintain up to date accounts, and tax position, and in return will charge a flat monthly fee agreed in always agreed in advance.
A partnership is a good option for starting a business because two or more partners will contribute with ideas, work load, and enthusiastically partners will encourage each other for achieving higher targets.
At Greenway Accountancy we would be excited to be on your side. Our flat fee service includes the following:
- Preparation of management accounts
- Statutory Accounts
- Preparation of all major financial statements
- Two Self-Assessment Tax Returns
- Quarterly Management Sole Trader Reports
- We will deal with HMRC on your behalf
- Immediate account set up
- No set up cost, exit fee or contact
- Dedicated Accountant
- If you are VAT registered for an additional £15 + VAT a month we will prepare and submit your VAT Returns
- Support setting up a new business
We use all major cloud based accounting software, so if you prefer to keep your own records, we can oversee and finalise your accounts remotely. Otherwise just send your soft or hard copy invoices and we will do the rest. Our fees are based on the volume of work related to your business, however all fees are agreed prior commencement of any service. Should you require any additional services please review our business services. Our strength is in supporting small businesses growth. We do not outsource any of our services.