Accountants Glasgow – We believe in working smarter to provide outstanding back office services for your organisation.
Dedicated accounting services starting from £92 + VAT a month.
Accountants Glasgow is our packaged developed to serve small businesses in Glasgow. For a low fixed fee agreed in advance, you will receive bookkeeping service, monthly management reports, Statutory Accounts, VAT returns, Corporation Tax Returns, and Personal Taxation Services.
Accountants Glasgow will help you connect your processes in a way that creates value for your business.
Our fixed fee accounting service includes:
- Maintaining accurate bookkeeping records
- Preparation of Statutory Accounts
- Reconciliation, check and submission of all your paperwork to HM Revenue and Customs. That includes dealing with Tax and VAT (where VAT registered)
- Completion and submission of one Self-Assessment (two for partnerships)
- Descriptive monthly management reports
- Devoted Accountant to look after all your needs
- Direct online access to your accounts (updated every four weeks)
At Greenway Accountancy we know that time is one of entrepreneurs’ most precious assets. Assisting small and prosperous businesses, we have developed easy and stress free service approach.
Accountants Glasgow key benefits:
- Hassle free online exchange of documents.
- Let us set up everything for you. No need to purchase or use a software – we will organise your paperwork and financials!
- Skilled partner on your side! We are aim to understand your business’ requirements and work together to accomplish them!
Once your entity grows, Greenway Accountancy would fulfil all you back office needs. Our professional services will support your development through every step. We can assist you with payroll, credit control, company secretarial services, business plans, EC sales list, Intrastat. Please feel free to give us a call and discuss you needs.
Our main strength is that we have experience dealing with small businesses from a number of different industries across the United Kingdom.
Why Accountants Glasgow – because we see an enormous business potential. If you are looking to start up a new business you should definitely consider Glasgow. The city is heavily investing into the future, and has reported one of the highest growth rates in the United Kingdom in 2015.
The city is especially focused in offering new entrepreneurs collaborations, networking and possible partnerships with already existing companies. Different areas of city are specialised in different industries. Creative Clyde is perfect if you are starting any creative company (like music production for example), while West Scotland Science Park and Hillington Innovation Centre are best for science and technology start-ups. If you have business with less than 250 employees and can demonstrate growth potential, you can apply for £30,000 funding. For bigger business £50,000 funding is available. Glasgow also has a lot of commercial space available across the city, from specialised areas in retail and leisure to production space for the film industry. Starting up your business in Glasgow can certainly offer you lots of benefits, and it is a perfect place for start-ups.